In the wake of the Paris attacks, Anonymous has declared war on ISIS under the hashtag #OpParis.
As part of this, they have released a guide for n00bs who want to help hack ISIS, here it is:
- Get Python at https://www.python.org/downloads/ unless you already have it (Mac does)
- Open Terminal (or Command Prompt for Windows) and type (without quotes) “python”
- Now, this step requires a little explanation. Let’s set this out neatly, shall we…
- Copy the contents of the following link to your clipboard http://pastebin.com/sxGGekNt
- The contents of that link are some search terms that relate to ISIS and their content, allowing you to narrow down the results to specific ones.
- Paste the strings into the Terminal and press Enter
- Choose a couple of strings (3 recommended) from the list of strings. For this example we will useÂ strings 3+38+46
- Once chosen, continue in terminal (without quotes) “print(str3+str38+str42)” and copy the results
- Paste the results in https://www.google.iq and analyze the new results.Â To translate pages, it is recommended to use Google Chrome, which has integrated translation
- Submit any valid ones here.